Monday, September 24, 2012

SKdigis - DT Inspiration # # 3


Good morning everyone, time for a new challenge. The DT members will send me their votes and I will be announcing the winner from Challenge # 2 next Monday on Challenge # 4.  Stay tuned and thanks for your support!  OH! and since my challenge is using ONLY SKdigis, I have added some in the Free SKdigis page for you to grab and play...

And now, Challenge # 3
Create a card or project for "Halloween".  You have until Sunday, September 30 at 8PM to link it up. For some inspiration, I want to show you the projects made by my WONDERFUL design team members. They really rock my SKdigis and I am once again amazed at their STUNNING creations.  Enjoy the view.

Sonya used Happy Spider and Spiderweb Backgrounds

Sharla used Little Devil

Barb used Bee-Witch
Annette used Moster #1 Monster # 2 and Monster #3

Leirad used Monster # 3

Shelly used Happy Spider
Aren't those projects AMAZINGLY inspiring...?  WOW! I am fascinated with my design team. Please give them a big applause and take a little time to visit their personal blogs and check them out...
Now is your turn to link up your wonderful creations.  Remember to check the challenge rules and  link up by Sunday, September 30 at 8PM.


6 comments:

  1. Fun projects, everyone did a fabulous job with their images! Glad to be working with you gals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabolous creations! I just love how you all used the stamps and how different the cards are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sonia for the freebie and having another chance in playing along with your fun challenges....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What awesome inspiration from the DT!! I have entered my card. Thank you for the freebies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The DT did an awesome job!!! Love each one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Design team creations are fabulous - great inspiration. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)